PURPOSE AND GENERAL INFO
Through its website www.rodsnroll.es, RODS ‘N’ ROLL provides information about its products and offers the possibility of purchasing them. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to benefit from its services must have the status of "Client", which they acquire by completing the registration form and following the steps that RODS 'N' ROLL subsequently communicates through email. The condition of Client implies adherence to the Conditions of Use the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages on the Website accessible to natural or legal persons who do not register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter "Users"). In this sense, the Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these General Conditions, insofar as this may apply to them.
RODS ‘N’ ROLL wants to let its Clients and Users know that it is exclusively addressed to a public over the age of 16 and that the territory in which it accepts and distributes orders is International.
CONTACT: For any type of question, query or suggestion, you can send us your comments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are made based on the information provided by the providers of RODS ‘N’ ROLL. However, the information given on each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the trade names, brands or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the RODS 'N' ROLL website, are exposed on www.rodsnroll.com for guidance.
All the prices of the products indicated through the website include VAT and other applicable taxes. However, these prices do not include the costs of shipping the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Customer.
RODS ‘N’ ROLL informs the Client that the number of units available is kept up-to-date with stock in stock and availability by our suppliers. In no case will RODS ‘N’ ROLL intentionally put more units on sale than are available or have been reserved by the supplier.
RODS ‘N’ ROLL will do everything possible to please all its Clients in the demand for the products. However, sometimes, and due to causes that are difficult to control by RODS 'N' ROLL, such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the quantity finally served by the supplier differs from the order placed by RODS 'N' ROLL to satisfy Customers' orders.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Client will be informed by email of its total or partial cancellation. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give the right to cancel the entire order.
If, as a result of this cancellation, the client wants to return the delivered product, he must follow the instructions of the Returns section.
The Client agrees to pay at the time he/she places the order. To the initial price that appears on the website for each of the products offered, the rates corresponding to the relevant shipping costs will be added. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself. The purchase receipt or receipt corresponding to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at www.rodsnroll.es in the "My account", "Orders" section. The Client must pay the amount corresponding to his/her order by paying by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and / or other similar cards), transfer or deposit into an account / office of Deutsche Bank or via Paypal. The Client must notify RODS ‘N’ ROLL of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or telephone, in the shortest possible time so that RODS ‘N’ ROLL can take the necessary steps.
PAYPAL - CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS
The card with which the payment is made must have as its issuing financial institution a Spanish bank or savings bank. Payment by card is made through Paypal with its security protocols.
Can my credit card be rejected?
Your card may be rejected for the following reasons: - The card could be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date. - The card limit may have been reached. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases. - Some data entered may be incorrect. Check that you have correctly filled in all the necessary fields.
By bank transfer or account deposit. When placing the order, selecting the payment by transfer and confirming the order, the bank details will appear to be able to make the payment in our account. We will also send an email to the account with which you register, where we will provide you with the information about your order and the data in order to make the payment. In orders with payment by bank transfer or account deposit, the customer has a period of 48 hours to make the payment. If during that period the transfer or deposit is not received, Rods 'N' Roll may cancel your order.
Cash on delivery
With this system you can pay for your purchases with cash when you receive the product at your home. Cash on delivery will include an increase in the rate of 5% of the declared value of the product, with a minimum of € 3.50. and it is only available for shipments made to the Iberian Peninsula and with an amount greater than € 15 and less than € 200. These payments will be made at the time the order is received. Unfortunately this paying system is only available for Spain.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
RODS 'N' ROLL holds all the rights on the content, design and source code of this Web page and, especially, by way of example but not limitation, on the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, trade names and data that is included in the Web. Clients and Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property. Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered a computer program, and therefore, all the current Spanish and European Community regulations on the matter also apply to it. Total or partial reproduction of this website, or any of its content, is expressly prohibited without the express written permission of RODS ‘N’ ROLL. Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other action that constitutes an infringement of current Spanish and / or international regulations on intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Web if it is not with the prior express written authorization of RODS 'N' ROLL. RODS ‘N’ ROLL informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the Web. Only the use of the contents of the web domain is authorized for informational and service purposes, provided that the source is cited or referred to, the user being solely responsible for their misuse.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Clients and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing it, as well as after having accessed it.
As a consequence of the above, Clients and Users are solely responsible to RODS ‘N’ ROLL and third parties for:
- The consequences that may derive from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to this document, of any content on the Web, whether or not produced by RODS ‘N’ ROLL, published or not under its official name.
- As well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by Other users.
RODS 'N' ROLL reserves the right to update the contents when it deems it convenient, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as deny access to the Web to Clients and Users who misuse the contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
RODS ‘N’ ROLL informs that it does not guarantee:
- That the access to the Web and / or to the Web links is uninterrupted or error-free.
- That the content or software to which the Clients and Users access through the Web or the linked Web does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in their system or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system or cause other damage.
- The use that the information or content of this Web or Link Websites that Clients and Users may carry out for their personal purposes. The information contained in this website should be considered by Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why: RODS ‘N’ ROLL does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this website and therefore assumes no responsibility for any possible harm or inconvenience to users that may arise from any inaccuracy present on the website.
RODS ‘N’ ROLL does not assume any derived responsibility, by way of example but not limitation:
1. Of the use that Clients or Users may make of the materials of this Website or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of content on the Website or third parties.
2. Of the eventual damages to the Clients or Users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or the location of the contents and / or access to the Web and, in general, of the errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Web or a program provides to the User.
3. Of the contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included on the Web, whether authorized or not.
4. Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to RODS ‘N’ ROLL by contractual means.
5. Of the access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of the tools for controlling Internet use with the object of avoiding:
(I) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as
(II) sending personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.